About Elena V. Yushkina, LLM
Elena V. Yushkina is an Attorney at Law with a Master of Laws in Taxation and over 23 years of experience in international tax and business law.
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, WA
- Master of Laws (LLM) in Taxation, June 2011
- Far Eastern State University School of Law, Vladivostok, Russian Federation
- Juris Doctor equivalent, June 1988
Bar and Court AdmissionS
New York State Bar as Attorney at Law
Russian Federation Bar as Attorney at Law
United States Tax Court as Attorney at Law
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- “Legal Ins and Outs of Establishing and Operating a Business by Foreign Investors in Russia”. Washington State Bar News. January 2007.
- Guest Speaker at 2006 WSCPA International Tax Conference in Seattle, WA. May 2006.
- University of Washington School of Law Federal Taxation Clinic